Skip to main content

Surviving the Heat: A Day at the Polls

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! I hope you're all doing well. I hope everyone has cast their votes in their respective areas, and those who haven't should do so soon. Today was my turn to vote, and it was the first thing I did after waking up. Afterward, I went about my day as usual. The temperature reached 40 degrees today, and I thought about how the officials at the polling stations managed to survive the heat. But it's their duty, and I'm sure they take pride in it. Voting is a simple but crucial act. Just one vote can make a significant difference. By the way, the heat is extreme, so try to avoid going out between 12 and 4 PM. Stay home and stay safe; otherwise, you'll suffer like I did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you for reading my mini-blog. I hope to write another one soon.

Day_08


Hello, how's everyone doing? I hope you're all having a great time, and like me, you're enjoying life to the fullest. And if not, come on, my friends, put on a smile; everything will be fine.

Every day, I sit down to write this blog, and do you know what inspires me? It's you, my dear readers. 

Yes, I draw inspiration from my everyday life, and that's what I want to share with you today. I know not everyone takes my blogs seriously, but if you do, I'm truly grateful.

In life, I've learned to forget many things, and I write every day. But sometimes, you can't help but feel a little sad when someone doesn't understand you. That's just my nature, and I agree, it can be challenging for others too. But in life, friends are something unique; they accept you as you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies.

I have my own treasure trove of friends, who are more like family to me. But I'll admit, it's not always smooth sailing. My fun can sometimes be annoying or irritating, and I know not everyone gets it. That's why today, even if someone doesn't understand, it doesn't affect me. I've decided to be true to myself, and I hope you appreciate that.

I may not talk often, but if something ever happens to my friends, I won't hesitate to speak up. After all, I don't just have friends; I have family. ❤️

With that said, if you enjoyed this blog, please share it, appreciate it, follow it, or do whatever you like. Don't let anything hold you back.


Comments

  1. That's true.. Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone... You aren't ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day_01

                                                Hello Everyone this is my first blog and a new beginning. Ever wondered how it's done and what is to be done and exactly the time i started it went on coming. I am glad you are reading my blog till here. I won't say some great thoughts  , i may not be so thoughtful as well. I just wanted to share my thoughts daily. I would share my thoughts daily and i would try to make your day well in some short .  Till than take care have a good time. Keep your surroundings clean.  Make sure to give me feedback i would appreciate it .  Note: Hey everyone would really appreciate if you are coming here than please check my other Blogs also. Ty❤️

Day_33 First Paper

 Hello Everyone and Welcome to my blog 33 Today was my first paper and it went quite good. Questions were as I expected and whatever I prepared came. We have 2.5 hour to write the paper but the last minutes are always crucial to tie the answer sheets and the biggest flaw is there is no hole made on the answer sheet we have to do it manually like seriously in the last 10 mins remaining they expect the students who is seriously writing the last phase of the paper and this is the point where all the content comes together, and they expect us to manually punch the hole with the pen. I faced this today and it was so frustrating. On the day of paper it's not just the preparation you did but also there are so many key factors that directly affect the paper. I can't say of others but for me it's always the same through all this years, which includes having the coffee and seriously the sip of coffee decides my mood, slowly and gradually having a sip of hot coffee, it also make sense

Day_26(Series-Part6)

 Hello everyone, Welcome to my blog no 26.  Today on this auspicious day I wish you and your family, SHUBH DEEPAWALI ๐Ÿช”. If you are new to my blog, than please read my previous blog of this series.  In the last blog we discussed about Gurus of Lord Ram. Today on this religious day let us talk about this prosperous festival of  Deepawali๐Ÿช” Diwali commemorates Lord Rama's triumphant return to Ayodhya after a 14-year exile and his defeat of the demon King Ravana. Hindus celebrate Diwali as a unifying cultural event, both in India and among the Indian diaspora. This festival also symbolizes the victory of good over evil and the triumph of light over darkness. Diwali involves the veneration of deities like Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi, engaging in time-honored customs to deepen one's spiritual bond. It is also a propitious period for pursuing good fortune and success, heralding fresh starts in personal and business pursuits. Communities come together as people decorate their hom