Day_35 Finding Hope's In Difficult Situation

Hey Everyone Welcome to my blog 35

I assume everyone is reading this blog in their healthiest state.

Today's topic is some what serious, if u saw my title "Times not same" , now by that I don't mean that time is changing in secs minutes or hours.  My strong point with title is the situations and the probability that situation will change is surely related to changing time.

Now I hope you might not understand what I need to convey, But let me make it clear. As a person, we think our situations are the worst or maybe they are the most vulnerable, unless you find problems of others. It's always with me, unless I get up to some other's life problem. I get so numb and just feel to escape from the crowd go in loneliness, and never return.

 I have this anonymous girl by my side. We got up in college, passed so much to each other, bad or good everything. We always treat each other as a bros - sis in higher levels from our hearts. I never distinguish her as someone who is just with me, but as a person who is always with me. So this happened today and as we started a random talks about current situations, it happened to both of us that we had different situations but still the bad ones, saw the coincidence different situations and that to severe. We know we can't change or create a major impact on other's life, still we explain each other to stay in the happy state. 

That why I got up to this title today, time's always changing maybe our hard times are little more to come, but shall pass. Don't worry everything shall pass.

"  Remember, Time seems to be enemy now, will soon become a best friend."



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts