Skip to main content

Surviving the Summer Heat and Job Hunt

Hello Everyone, I hope you're doing great! Summer can be tough with those heat waves, but don't worry, nothing lasts forever. 😂😂 I'm not sure whether to be proud of completing my degree without any backlogs or to be worried about finding a job. Finding a good job is way harder than I thought, but I hope my friend and I get one soon. By the way, have you read any good books lately? I recently read three books by Akshat Gupta and found them amazing. His next book is coming out this month, and I'm looking forward to purchasing it. No matter where you live, ice gola is the same everywhere. Just make sure you eat good quality and safe food.

Day_40 MY CITY - 1

 Hello Everyone and Welcome to my city. 

I wish you all have great spirits today with a healthier soul to live life to fullest and know some by passing piece of information.

Since few days I wanted to come up with a series of my city. So today I am starting this series with part-1. 

I stay in Vadodara with my parents. I was brought up in Vadodara. My childhood, teenage and now adulthood will also go in Vadodara, unless I change my city for work. There are so many places which are famous just by there street foods for example Mahakali Sev Usad, Maska bun, and also few places are famous just to sit idle like Akota bridge. We as a barodians love to sit on akota with family and friends sitting on road side, the night air, crisp and cold, snakes through our clothes, sending shivers  across the landscape.

One such place is Sursagar Lake . I personally believe it is the heart of Vadodara. Many people Come here to see statue of Lord Shiva in middle of the pond. 

Allow me to share some amazing facts about this lake.

We all consider Sursagar lake to be in the center of the city but earlier this lake was outside the boundaries of Vadodara. In 11th Century, Emperor of Chandanvati Kingdom built this Chandan Talav and is now located in the center of the Vadodara city. 

Later in 17th Century Shri Sureshwar  Desai Bought all the near by land and make this huge pond which was recognized after his name Sursagar. After that King Malhar Roa Gaikwad made proper fencing around the lake and after many beautification this lake was made to its fullest.



The statue was touted to be the tallest Shiva form in the country when it was dedicated to the city in 2002. Work on the statue had begun in 1996 and it took six years to complete the statue that was subsequently called the Sarveshwar Mahadev. It stands on 23 pilings that are 78- feet deep.

That's all for today I hope you liked my blog share it with your friends TY❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day_01

                                                Hello Everyone this is my first blog and a new beginning. Ever wondered how it's done and what is to be done and exactly the time i started it went on coming. I am glad you are reading my blog till here. I won't say some great thoughts  , i may not be so thoughtful as well. I just wanted to share my thoughts daily. I would share my thoughts daily and i would try to make your day well in some short .  Till than take care have a good time. Keep your surroundings clean.  Make sure to give me feedback i would appreciate it .  Note: Hey everyone would really appreciate if you are coming here than please check my other Blogs also. Ty❤️

Day_33 First Paper

 Hello Everyone and Welcome to my blog 33 Today was my first paper and it went quite good. Questions were as I expected and whatever I prepared came. We have 2.5 hour to write the paper but the last minutes are always crucial to tie the answer sheets and the biggest flaw is there is no hole made on the answer sheet we have to do it manually like seriously in the last 10 mins remaining they expect the students who is seriously writing the last phase of the paper and this is the point where all the content comes together, and they expect us to manually punch the hole with the pen. I faced this today and it was so frustrating. On the day of paper it's not just the preparation you did but also there are so many key factors that directly affect the paper. I can't say of others but for me it's always the same through all this years, which includes having the coffee and seriously the sip of coffee decides my mood, slowly and gradually having a sip of hot coffee, it also make sense

Day_26(Series-Part6)

 Hello everyone, Welcome to my blog no 26.  Today on this auspicious day I wish you and your family, SHUBH DEEPAWALI 🪔. If you are new to my blog, than please read my previous blog of this series.  In the last blog we discussed about Gurus of Lord Ram. Today on this religious day let us talk about this prosperous festival of  Deepawali🪔 Diwali commemorates Lord Rama's triumphant return to Ayodhya after a 14-year exile and his defeat of the demon King Ravana. Hindus celebrate Diwali as a unifying cultural event, both in India and among the Indian diaspora. This festival also symbolizes the victory of good over evil and the triumph of light over darkness. Diwali involves the veneration of deities like Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi, engaging in time-honored customs to deepen one's spiritual bond. It is also a propitious period for pursuing good fortune and success, heralding fresh starts in personal and business pursuits. Communities come together as people decorate their hom