Trust the Process: How Life Surprised Me After College

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. It's been a while since I last wrote, and a lot has happened during this time.

First of all, I hope you have something to drink with you. If not, grab a drink and let's have a chat.

Have you ever heard the saying, "everything happens for a reason"? It really does. Let's go back to 2019. After I passed my 12th grade, I was eager to go abroad for further studies. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to and had to start my degree at a private college. Now, I realize that if I had gone abroad, I might not have done as well as I have.

Fast forward to today, I have completed my degree with much better results than I expected. But the real challenge was yet to come: finding a job. Yes, getting a job as a fresher is one of the most difficult tasks these days. Some people get jobs early, some get them later, but to all those who are still searching, keep hustling and stay confident. You will get the best job for you, and I believe that wholeheartedly.

I got my first job, and I thank God for that. Maybe it was my destiny. I also hope that all my friends find jobs as soon as possible.

In the end, the moral of the story is that you can't decide your destiny 100%. There is always at least a 0.0001% chance that God has something much better planned for you. Trust the process.


Comments

Popular Posts