Finding Unexpected Motivation: Lessons from a Morning Commute

Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well.

I'm back with some interesting thoughts that I'd love to share here.

I hope reading this blog brings you some peace of mind and a bit of hope to keep going toward your destiny.

I started my journey as a junior developer at an IT company about two months ago, and I must say, I’m enjoying the work. I'm gaining a lot of knowledge and learning new things. However, the one thing that holds me back is finding the motivation to go to work every day and put in those straight 8 to 9 hours. Maybe it's because I haven't done this before or because I’m not used to it yet.

Anyway, let me share an experience I had one morning while heading to the office. As I was thinking about how the day would go and how I would get through it, these thoughts were racing through my mind like a bullet train speeding past a station.

On my way, I stopped at a traffic signal and noticed an old man, probably over 75, walking around barefoot near the signal. He didn’t have any slippers and was holding an instrument in his hands, playing devotional songs dedicated to Lord Ram. Just look at the contrast—I have almost everything and just need to go to work, yet I find excuses. That old man had nothing, but he had so much motivation to do what he was doing.

That moment gave me enough motivation, not just for that day but for the days that followed.

Comments

  1. It's amazing how sometimes we need a simple reminder to appreciate what we have and find motivation.

    You have a magical touch when it comes to writing blogs.
    Please keep writing and sharing your thoughts. always looking forward to your next post!🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your first year of blogging! We love reading your posts and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Please keep updating us regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts